Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Webanalyticsbooks, Sebastian Wenzel in India

I honestly could not resist to write about this! but i read a post on Sebastian's Blog, about his vacation to India. He posted a few pictures about the traffic and his initial experience in India.

He certainly loved the food and his pictures describe the "traffic" on Indian roads, and iam assuming his ride in the "rickshaw" (3 wheeler taxi) must have been great!

We (Indian web analyst community) all hope you have a great vacation in India and in case you do drop by down south to Bangalore so called the IT Capital of India, i'll shamelessly drop by to say hi! Please feel free to give me a shout in case you do need any assistance! (anil.umachigi at gmail .com )

I know quite a few folks (Web Analyst) based out of Bangalore who would love to meet you! Ravi Pathak, Bhupendra, and Jaisri, and others whom i may have missed out!

WebMetricsguru Marshal also wrote about it :)

Enjoy your vacation!

1 comment:

Bhupendra said...

Thanks for mentioning me. I would love to meet Wenzel.

Bhupendra

 

© Web Analytics Pulse