Podworks at chennai!
Date: June 9 & 10, 2007 (Saturday & Sunday) Venue: Tidel Park Auditorium, Chennai.
Podworks is a great initiative again by the folks who organized the Bangalore BarCamp last quater.
So what's Podworks?
PodWorks is a workshop styled unconference dedicated to the sharing of knowledge around new / social media (audio and video podcasting, blogging, more.)
who can it help?
If you're interested in podcasting, if you're a listener, a blogger, a musician, an internet enthusiast, or just someone curious about podcasting and new media.
Sessions and unconference's like these is sure of great help to budding entrepreneur and startup companies, research analyst, web analyst on learning how to levarage this as a great value add and feature on it's own.
i'll be there, you can check out the location and ofcourse some party after some serious knowledge sharing is in place.
View more details here.
Podwork Blog
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
PodWorks at chennai
Add Post To: | Digg| Technorati| del.icio.us| Stumbleupon| Reddit| BlinkList| Furl| Spurl| Yahoo| Simpy|
Posted by
anil i
at
12:57 PM
Labels: offtopic, Unconference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is excellent, I am glad there this is happening. But I hardly see a good podcast from India, most of them are about local news and Bollywood. Can any one suggest a good Indian Podcast. But then again I guess the listeners are very limited in India. But again I am glad this has started.
Is it going to happen in Bangalore? Any details of it?
Hey Naveen
Yes as you said, it's slow but gaining momentum in india. I sure shall raise that point when iam there . I'll blog about the event and try to make it happen in Bangalore BarCamp 4 which is sched in july.
I'll keep you posted
Anil
Wonderful, let me know. Looking forward for it.
And mail me ur number... cant find it ..:(
Post a Comment