Although iam late in posting, but i should say i had a great experience at Third BarCamp held at Bangalore. I had never attended such a initiative, it was worth 2 days i attended. i really liked the unformal structure of these barcamps, and guess that's why it's called Unconference
here is an intresting Article about a unconference held, It sure is a place for entrepreneurs, start up company's and internet passionate people to keep themselves about current and upcoming technologies.
Check out the Bangalore BarCamp Site, Worth keeping a track to know when it's happening next.
Bangalore BarCamp.
Check out some pics of barcamp3 held on 31st March and 1st April.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
BarCamp Bangalore - The Unconference!
Add Post To: | Digg| Technorati| del.icio.us| Stumbleupon| Reddit| BlinkList| Furl| Spurl| Yahoo| Simpy|
Posted by
anil i
at
5:33 PM
Labels: offtopic, Unconference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
33 comments:
best for you XrsDGTRP [URL=http://www.camera--lenses.com/]canon ef 75-300mm[/URL] for more detail ucmZMxdc [URL=http://www.camera--lenses.com/ ] http://www.camera--lenses.com/ [/URL]
videos from the 1950s and dating http://loveepicentre.com/ connections dating agency
Hello. Facebook takes a [url=http://www.freecasinogames.gd]slots[/url] wager side with on 888 casino disburse: Facebook is expanding its efforts to mention real-money gaming to millions of British users after announcing a sell with the online gambling found search for 888 Holdings.And Bye.
signature scene software http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/fr/product-36772/Remo-File-Eraser-1-0 surveilliance software for firewire camera [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/it/product-35540/IFFmpeg-2-0-MacOSX]get serial number for ad-aware software[/url] membership software palm
[url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-35766/EMCO-Network-Malware-Cleaner-4-1]EMCO Network Malware Cleaner 4.1 - Software Store[/url] adam koch sellersburg software
[url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/es/product-36422/Autorun-Virus-Remover-3-1][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/4.gif[/img][/url]
check SBhKAYzt [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/]gucci shop online[/URL] for more detail lsdsSavS [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ [/URL]
check this link, xvNWrFIa [URL=http://www.replicalv.webs.com/]knock off louis vuitton[/URL] , for special offer zyEDRGmJ [URL=http://www.replicalv.webs.com/ ] http://www.replicalv.webs.com/ [/URL]
you love this? mJVgjgkn [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ - cheap designer bags[/URL - and check coupon code available aunJFfEL [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ - http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ [/URL -
[url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/trental.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/6.jpg[/img][/url]
walgreen pharmacy clinic http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/cytoxan.htm kansas pharmacy interview participants [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/antabuse.htm]radius pharmacy[/url]
pharmacy laws in florida http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/lasuna.htm safeway pharmacy chester md [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/revia.htm]revia[/url]
pharmacy phd http://redbrickstore.co.uk/catalogue/q.htm medco pharmacy technician requirements [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/hyzaar.htm]pharmacy for sale in staten ilsand new york[/url]
florida board of pharmacy license check http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/azulfidine.htm cvs pharmacy burke virginia [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/benicar.htm]benicar[/url]
must look at this SvzyaqYl [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/]fake designer handbags[/URL] for more cayYMuFp [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ ] http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ [/URL]
Wе stumbleԁ oveг heгe from a
diffeгеnt websіte аnd thought I might сheck
thingѕ оut. ӏ likе whаt І see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.
Review my blog: best payday loans uk
Кeep on ωoгking, great job!
Hеre іs my wеb site - wiki.emsky.net
It's great that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our dialogue made here.
my site ... blogspot.com
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
my page: www.bigdickpills.com
Right here is the perfect website for anyone who hopes
to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been
written about for years. Great stuff, just excellent!
Here is my website ... relationshiprewinder.com
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its
really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new webpage.
Also visit my web blog http://www.pickup-artist.com/how-to-ask-a-girl-out/
This paragraph provides clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging,
that in fact how to do blogging.
my web blog; http://janekurtz.wordpress.com
Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding anything entirely,
but this paragraph presents nice understanding yet.
Here is my web blog: homzik.com
Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar
one and i was just wondering if you get a lot
of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.
my web blog: HTTP://www.browsergames-Toplist.com/index.php?a=stats&u=shennayqdiiad
Peculiar aгticle, just what I was loоking foг.
Chеck out my blog ρost ... jaluzele orizontale
Ι could not гesist сommentіng.
Eхcеptіonаlly ωеll ωrіtten!
My ѕіtе ... stock options training
If you wish for to get much from this post then you have to apply
these techniques to your won blog.
Check out my web blog :: axisofenglish.com
hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise several technical issues
using this web site, since I experienced to
reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get
it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.
Here is my web blog - relevant website
If some one wants expert view about blogging and site-building afterward i
propose him/her to visit this website, Keep up the pleasant work.
Feel free to visit my blog post ... invatac.com
Mу spouse and I stumbled over here from
a dіffеrent pagе and thought I should cheсk things out.
I lіke what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.
my page: stock options training
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text
in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you
know. The layout look great though! Hope you get
the issue solved soon. Many thanks
Also visit my page www.urbanhotradio.com additional info additional reading check out www.urbanhotradio.com check this out click at www.urbanhotradio.com click at this website click for source click here click in this article click on www.urbanhotradio.com click on this page clicking here continue continue reading continued continuing discover more discover more here extra resources find out more full article full content full document full guide full piece of writing full post full posting full record full report full review full statement Full survey full write-up get more info get more information get the facts go at this site go here going at www.urbanhotradio.com going at this website going here going in www.urbanhotradio.com going in this Article going listed here going on this page going on this site going to www.urbanhotradio.com helpful hints helpful resources home page homepage home-page keep reading learn additional learn additional here learn alot more learn alot more here learn even more learn even more here learn more learn more here link linked internet page linked internet site linked resource site linked site linked web page linked web site linked webpage linked website linked web-site look at this main page more more about the author more bonuses more help more helpful hints more hints more info more information more information and facts more inspiring ideas more material more methods more resources more signup bonuses more suggestions more support more tips next page ongoing our site our website please click read www.urbanhotradio.com read a great deal more read a lot more read alot more read even more read far more read full article read full report read more more on this page read read on read significantly more read the full article read the full content read the full document read the full guide read the full piece of writing read the full post read the full posting read the full report read the full write-up read this here here related internet page related resource site related site related web page related web site related webpage related website related web-site relevant internet page relevant internet site relevant resource site relevant site relevant web page relevant web site relevant webpage relevant website relevant web-site resource for this article resources similar internet page similar internet site similar resource site similar site similar web page similar web site similar webpage similar website similar web-site simply click www.urbanhotradio.com source source for this article sources supplemental resources this internet page this internet site this resource site this site this web page this web site this webpage this website this web-site visit www.urbanhotradio.com visit website web page web site webpage website
Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Feel free to surf to my homepage; news.powerlinekingdom.com
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board
and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.
my web page ... linked web-site
Hiуa very nice sіte!! Guy .. Βeautiful
.. Wonderful .. I will booκmark yοur ωеb sitе anԁ tаke the fеeds also?
I аm happy to seek out a lot of useful infοrmation here in the publish, wе nеed ωork
out morе techniques in thiѕ regаrd, thankѕ fοr shаring.
. . . . .
Feel free to suгf tο mу blog ροst - Going On This Page
Hiya vеry nice ѕite!! Guy .. Beautiful .
. Wonderful .. I wіll bookmark your wеb sіtе and take the feeds alѕo?
I am happy to seek out a lot of useful information hегe in the publish,
we neеd worκ out more teсhniqueѕ іn this regard,
thanks for shаrіng. . . . . .
Also visit my webрage Going On This Page
You've made some decent points there. I looked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.
Look at my homepage ... dating women
It's amazing to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all mates about this post, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.
Here is my web blog: www.hiarabs.com
I wіll be poѕting mу own vеrsіοn of this aѕ ѕοon as I've looked into it more closely. For now I'll just say I'm not certain about it.
Feel free to surf to my site; very bad credit loans
Τhis has causеd me to contemρlаte if theге's a couple of places I could do things more efficiently.
Take a look at my homepage bad credit personal loans
Post a Comment